[Libs-Or] Meeting room scheduling/calendaring software?

Kirsten Brodbeck-Kenney kbrodbeck-kenney at lincolncity.org
Mon Dec 13 12:14:30 PST 2010

My library has two public meeting rooms, and I am trying to come up with a good solution for scheduling their use, other than typing up a calendar by hand in Outlook or something. It would be nice if it had a component where people could fill out the application and request dates on the website, as well. Do any of you have any software that you've found particularly useful? A web search has turned up many results, of course, but most of them seem to be geared toward larger institutions with multiple branches or many rooms.

Any advice would be appreciated!

Kirsten Brodbeck-Kenney

Kirsten Brodbeck-Kenney
Public Services Librarian