[Libs-Or] follow up on Facebook question

Cindy Gibbon cindyg at multcolib.org
Mon Dec 13 16:18:42 PST 2010

Sounds like a good time to plug the program that we'll be doing on social
networking policy at OLA:  Bernadette Nunley, from the Multnomah County
Attorney's Office; Arlene Keller, our Web Services Manager and I will be
doing an update of the program you may have seen in years past at Online
Northwest or PLA.

Someone from the conference committee can now chime in with the day and
time, because I don't have that close at hand right at the moment!

Cindy

*Cindy Gibbon*
Senior Library Manager
Access and IT Services