[Libs-Or] Member Recruitment : 2011 OLA/SSD Conference Planning Committee

Mathisen, Lauren lmathisen at ci.oswego.or.us
Thu Dec 16 16:47:07 PST 2010

The 2011 Support Staff Division Conference planning committee is recruiting members!  We need 5-10 people help to plan the event, which will be held at the Oregon Garden in Silverton on Friday, July 15th.  We will schedule sessions and speakers, select a menu, organize a raffle, and market and promote the conference.

Paraprofessionals, this is a chance to make our voices heard, build our skills and resumes, and have a great time working together to further support staff interests statewide.  Supervisors, please be sure to encourage any staff members you think might be interested.  Even if you have not participated in event or conference planning in the past, we can use the support and efforts of anyone who is interested.

Please contact me if you are interested in being a part of the 2011 Support Staff Division Conference.  We would love to work with you!

Lauren Mathisen
Library Assistant
Lake Oswego Public Library
706 4th st. Lake Oswego, OR 97034
lmathisen at ci.oswego.or.us
Direct: (503) 534-5666 Main: (503) 636-7628

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE
This e-mail is a public record of the City of Lake Oswego and is subject to public disclosure unless exempt from disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law. This email is subject to the State Retention Schedule.