[Libs-Or] Promotional Materials for LearningExpress Library

Jennifer Maurer jennifer.maurer at state.or.us
Tue Dec 28 15:11:02 PST 2010

Library Development staff worked with folks at LearningExpress (LE) to put together promotional materials for libraries in Oregon.  You will be receiving (or have received) an envelope or box containing a promotional handbook, a few posters, and a packet of bookmarks.  We hope to get the materials to you no later than January 7th.

Also, staff from LearningExpress will be contacting libraries after January 10th to offer any assistance they can with promotion.

LE has a web page with training tutorials, which are also found in their Help section, and downloadable promotional materials and MARC records.

  *   Go to: www.learningexpresslibrary.com<http://www.learningexpresslibrary.com/>

  *   Under "Returning User" please enter the following:
Username: OregonSLmain
Password:  learningexpress

  *   Click "Login"

Still haven't explored LEL?  I encourage you to set up your own account today.  Scroll to find that topic in this archived message:  http://listsmart.osl.state.or.us/pipermail/libs-or/2010-November/009739.html.

Thanks,
Jen

Jennifer Maurer
School Library Consultant