[Libs-Or] Ezproxy/Micromedex

Candice Watkins CWatkins at clatsopcc.edu
Wed Feb 10 12:55:29 PST 2010

Hi,
We're trying to configure our Ezproxy server for the Micromedex database but having problems. I was wondering if anybody out there has had similar problems between the two. Evidently, Micromedex does not offer ANY support for Ezproxy questions, and without support, Ezproxy cannot do much to help. I was told by a Micromedex representative that other libraries with Ezproxy had to figure out a solution on their own.

I've done everything in Ezproxy for this database that I do for others - update the .cfg file and upload to server; make sure Micromedex has the appropriate IP range. Not working.

Has anyone had similar problems? Solutions?

Thanks so much!!

Candice Watkins
Reference & Instruction Librarian
Clatsop Community College