[Libs-Or] Another Vision 2020 survey!

Deitering, Anne-Marie Anne-Marie.Deitering at oregonstate.edu
Mon Jan 4 10:23:19 PST 2010

Hi --

Another Vision 2020 survey!  Thank you so much to everyone who contributed to our discussion of the first section of our draft statement.  Your input has been absolutely invaluable.

In our draft document, we articulated four major themes, and provided some examples to illustrate each one.  We would like your input on our second theme:  Community.  Please consider filling out this short survey.  It should not take more than 15 minutes, and will usually take less.

If you have trouble accessing the survey, please contact Anne-Marie Deitering (anne-marie.deitering at oregonstate.edu).

http://olavision2020.wetpaint.com/page/Surveys+-+Community

Thanks a lot!

Perry Stokes, Director, Baker County Library District
Amy Blossom, Branch Manager, Ashland Branch-Jackson County Library
Aimee Meuchel, Teen Services Librarian, Tualatin Public Library
Ann Miller, Metadata Services and Digital Projects Librarian, Knight Library, University of Oregon
Steph Miller, Programming Librarian, Multnomah County Library
Sheila Grier, Reference Librarian, Deschutes Public Library System
Aaron Schmidt, Digital Services Librarian, District of Columbia Public Library
Allie Flanary, Faculty Librarian, Portland Community College
Anne-Marie Deitering, Oregon State University Libraries