[Libs-Or] Summer Reading: Call for 2012 slogans and 2013 themes

Weisel, Heidi Heidi.Weisel at ci.corvallis.or.us
Fri Jan 8 17:30:09 PST 2010

As we prepare for Summer Reading 2010, it is also time to gather teen slogan suggestions for 2012 and teen theme suggestions for 2013. The 2012 Teen Summer Reading theme is Night.
Oregon gets to submit the top 5 suggestions for both the slogan and the theme. So... put on your creative caps and send me your teen slogan and teen theme suggestions by Thursday, February 18. You can send them via e-mail to heidi.weisel at ci.corvallis.or.us
Once the results are compiled, I will let you know the top 5 choices that will be submitted to CSLP. Let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks!

Heidi Weisel
Youth Services Librarian
Corvallis-Benton County Public Library