[Libs-Or] OLA-ORT Scholarship deadline JULY 16 - ARSL/ABOS Conference Attendance

Cynthia Peterson cynthiap at wccls.org
Tue Jul 6 08:18:00 PDT 2010

Deadline reminder.

Cynthia Peterson  Outreach Librarian for Homebound & Jail Services
Washington County Cooperative Library Services
111 NE Lincoln St. MS-58A
Hillsboro, OR  97124

*  ph. 503-648-9785

*  fax 503-615-4135

* Email:  cynthiap at wccls.org <mailto:cynthiap at wccls.org>
For application and booklists, see our website
http://www.wccls.org/library_services/homebound