[Libs-Or] OLA 2011 - Call for Proposals

HORNER Nancy J Nancy.J.Horner at ci.eugene.or.us
Thu Jul 15 16:55:13 PDT 2010

Call for Proposals
OLA Annual Conference
Salem Conference Center
April 6-8, 2011

The Oregon Library Association Program Committee is calling upon you to offer your knowledge, experience, wisdom, and creativity to the library community during the 2011 OLA Annual Conference.  Proposals for preconference and conference sessions should be completed online, and must be submitted by September 30, 2010.

Preconference Session Proposal form:  https://web.memberclicks.com/mc/quickForm/viewForm.do?orgId=ola&formId=84637

Conference Session Proposal form:   https://web.memberclicks.com/mc/quickForm/viewForm.do?orgId=ola&formId=84724

Brainstorm! We all need to know about: creative collaborations / partnerships; programming for community needs; the power of advocacy; best practices for Facebook, Twitter; dealing with difficult people; grant writing; helping our leaders stay strong; handling the tough decisions; the future of collection development; marketing; employee morale; reaching the whole community; database management; libaries and the law; effective web presence;  mobile reference; serving the handicapped; resource allocation; customer service; negotiating with vendors; library security; staff development;  eBooks; survival stories - how to solve problems, keep going, and have fun doing it; and, ............on, and on............, because....

[cid:image001.png at 01CB241A.8B732580]

If you have questions or need help in finding a division, committee, or roundtable sponsor for your proposal, please contact me or any member of the Program Committee for assistance.

Nancy Horner
Program Chair
nancy.j.horner at ci.eugene.or.us<mailto:nancy.j.horner at ci.eugene.or.us>
541.682.8377