[Libs-Or] Join Bookworms for Boobs

Chris Shaffer shafferc at ohsu.edu
Mon Jun 28 15:17:28 PDT 2010

The OHSU Library team for the Komen Race for the Cure had a great time last year and raised some money for a good cause.  This year, our team is growing and includes runners, walkers and sleepers (yes, you can "sleep in for the cure.").  We thought we would open up our team to other area librarians.  Please pass on this invitation to anyone who might be interested.

To join, visit http://www.komenoregon.org/Race_for_the_Cure/Portland/

Select "Join a Team" and search for "Bookworms for Boobs."

Email team captains Chris Shaffer (shafferc at ohsu.edu<mailto:shafferc at ohsu.edu>) and Valerie Fishler (fishler at ohsu.edu<mailto:fishler at ohsu.edu>) for further information.

--
Chris Shaffer, MS, AHIP
University Librarian and Associate Professor