[Libs-Or] Interlibrary Lush - March 2010 Berbati’s Pan w/ PLA 5:30 on

Jorden Leonard nedroj at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 12:46:25 PST 2010

Type:
Education <http://www.facebook.com/search/?o=4&sfxp=1&c1=3> - Study
Group<http://www.facebook.com/search/?o=4&sfxp=1&c1=3&c2=16>
 Date:
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Time:
5:30pm - 10:00pm
Location:
Berbati's Pan & Restaurant
Street:
231 SW Ankeny St
City/Town:
Portland, OR

PLA ILL hook up.
Come on down to the Pan, the god of revelry beckons

The Public Library Association National Conference is in Portland, March
23rd to 27th. OYAN and YALSA will be sponsoring at happy hour at Berbati’s
Pan on Thursday, March 25th.

Interlibrary Lush will be combining with this event.
We’ll meet at Berbati’s at 5:30 and go until 10 pm. If the group starts to
shift elsewhere word will be left and you'll be able to follow the crumbs.

This is a wonderful opportunity for us to be good hosts to our out of town
guests. Please all feel welcome and make this a full and wonderful night of
drinking feasting and being marry... and possibly talking about cholera
(Ghost Map reference http://www.multcolib.org/reads/).

Note if you’re at PLA, contact Kris Lutsock for a spot to meet at the
convention center to ride the max to downtown
together.

See you all there.