[Libs-Or] CE Needs Assessment Project: Regional Consultants Hired

Ruth Metz ruthmetz at spiretech.com
Sun Mar 14 20:42:25 PDT 2010

Portland Community College is the fiscal agent for an LSTA-funded continuing
education needs assessment and options study for Oregon library personnel.
Donna Reed, PCC Director of Libraries, is the project manager and I am the
consultant coordinator for the project.

We had a great response to a recent invitation to apply for several
part-time regional consultant positions across Oregon.  These regional
consultants will help gather data in their regions for the needs assessment.
I am pleased to announce the regional consultants are:

Aletha Bonebrake (eastern Oregon)

Connie Christopher (Portland metro/Columbia River Gorge)

Pam North (Willamette Valley)

Wyma Rogers (Pacific coastal Oregon)

Tim Smith (central Oregon)

 Cessa Vichi (southern Oregon)

You will be hearing more from us about this project in early April when we
will begin the needs assessment.  You will be able to track our progress,
too, by checking the North West Central website: http://www.nwcentral.org/

We are very excited about the work ahead and look forward to learning from
you about your C.E. needs and ideas.

Best regards,

Ruth Metz

Ruth Metz Associates