[Libs-Or] RFID Summary

HAZEL Margaret E Margaret.E.Hazel at ci.eugene.or.us
Tue Mar 23 12:21:54 PDT 2010

Oops - small correction - Eugene is not using inventory and shelf-reading with RFID, but we have had automated materials handling since 2002.  90+% of checkout is self-check with RFID.
Thanks!
-Margaret

Margaret Hazel
Virtual Branch & Innovative Tech Manager
Eugene Public Library
Eugene, OR
541-682-6015
margaret.e.hazel at ci.eugene.or.us