[Libs-Or] Code4Lib Northwest is FULL -- registration is CLOSED

Kyle Banerjee banerjek at uoregon.edu
Thu May 13 16:39:06 PDT 2010

Howdy all,

With both excitement and regret, I'm announcing that registration for
Code4Lib Northwest is now closed because the registration limit was
reached.

A few registrations are still in process, so a few attendees have not yet
received confirmations. If you have any questions about your registration,
please contact Elizabeth Duell at eduell at uoregon.edu

If you are registered and realize you won't be able to attend, please let
Elizabeth know so someone else can come. The registration form will be used
to compile a waiting list, and people on the waiting list will be contacted
as slots open (i.e. do not provide payment when registering for the waiting
list).

For everyone who is registered, I'll send out more information about the
conference soon including optional activities for those who arrive the night
before or stay afterwards. Looking forward to seeing you there!

kyle