[Libs-Or] Free Iron Man 2 tie-in handouts of library programming use

Peyton Stafford peyton at peytonstafford.com
Fri May 14 11:26:44 PDT 2010

I have some Stan Lee and Superhero handouts that might be useful in programs
for kids who are into Iron Man and graphica.

   - Recent interview with Stan Lee, in which he talks about his excitement
   over the Iron Man 2 release.
   - Time-line of major events in is life.
   - Stan Lee superhero trivia sheet.
   - Create your own superhero handout.

These are all printable PDF files, so you can print and distribute to the
kids.

Email me if you want these, and I'll send them to you as file attachments.

Peyton Stafford | Peyton Stafford Associates | 971.645.4511 |
peyton at peytonstafford.com