[Libs-Or] Oregon Libraries on Twitter

Lindy Brown ljbrown06 at gmail.com
Fri May 21 15:36:55 PDT 2010

Hi All-

I sent this to Darcie, but in case other folks are interested -- I have been
collecting a list of libraries on twitter. You can see the entire list here:

http://lindybrown.com/blog/2009/01/libraries-on-twitter-updated-list/

It's not all-inclusive, but there are 600+ libraries on there...

I also created specific lists on my twitter feed (@lindyjb):

For public libraries: http://twitter.com/lindyjb/public-libs

For academic libraries: http://twitter.com/lindyjb/academic-libs

If you know of libraries that aren't on there, feel free to let me know!
Lindy