[Libs-Or] June 24–25: OCLC Americas Regional Council annual meeting

John Helmer jhelmer at uoregon.edu
Wed May 26 15:00:28 PDT 2010

Washington and Oregon colleagues,

You may have heard that OCLC is being governed in a new way, with input
from three regions that cover the world.  We are in the "Americas" and
our Americas Regional Council is meeting for the first time at ALA on
June 24–25, 2010.  If you are going to ALA I hope you'll attend this
meeting or watch it streamed on the web.  Most sessions are presented by
staff from member libraries on topics such as federated searching,
record use, and pricing principles.

This is a great opportunity to provide input on OCLC policies and
services and meet the delegates that represent you on the Global Council.

The agenda is at http://tinyurl.com/35tzryl
Registration info is below.

John F. Helmer
Executive Director
Orbis Cascade Alliance

jhelmer at uoregon.edu
v: 541.346.1835 | f: 541.346.1968
1299 Univ. of Oregon, Eugene, Or. 97403-1299
www.orbiscascade.org | summit.orbiscascade.org