[Libs-Or] Call for Participation - Cascadia IT Conference 2011

Anjanette Young younga3 at u.washington.edu
Wed Nov 17 12:57:00 PST 2010

System administrators, come! Sit by the fire! Tell us of virtualization
adventures, tales of successful IPV6 implementation, configuration
management, identity management, time management, management management,
harrowing security holes, days of plentiful 9's and so much more.  Build
community, network with peers, share experience.

Mostly, I'd like to shout out for your consideration in helping to plan,
contribute, attend or just pass along word about a Northwest regional IT
conference organized by LOPSA and SASAG.

http://www.casitconf.org/casitconf11/Home.html

I realize many on this list work mainly on software development, but
consider the system/network/database/web administrator, that cheerful,
invisible chum.  Help keep your development environment on stable and secure
ground -- pass the word along, contribute, participate.

Thank you,
Anjanette Young
Systems Librarian
University of Washington