[Libs-Or] Would you like NYT best-selling author Jennifer Chiaverini to visit your library next September?

Sarah Beeler sarah at beachbooks.org
Wed Nov 17 15:57:56 PST 2010

.htmtableborders, .htmtableborders td,
.htmtableborders th {border : 1px dashed lightgrey ! important;}
html, body { border: 0px; }  span.macro, span.macro
ul, span.macro div, span.macro p {background : #CCCCCC;} p{margin-bottom:
0.15em;margin-top:
0.15em;}body{font-family:tahoma;font-size:10pt;};
Hi, Jennifer Chiaverini will
be visiting the  Tillamook County Library next September 21st.  If you
have an adult  programming budget and are interested in having her come to
your library,  please drop me an email.  I'm looking for another
speaking engagement  for her to help defray some of our costs.
Sarah Beeler
Tillamook County Library
1716 Third
ST