[Libs-Or] Intern Position

Kati.Arzeta at CH2M.com Kati.Arzeta at CH2M.com
Fri Nov 19 13:43:42 PST 2010

Are you a student currently enrolled in a MLS/MLIS program? Are you interested in learning more about special libraries, particularly in architecture and engineering? Are you available for part-time work from January -March? If so, then I have an opportunity for you!

I am the solo librarian for CH2M HILL's Industrial & Advanced Technology group and I will be going on maternity leave in February. We are looking to hire a part-time student for coverage while I'm out. The library serves approximately 1000 employees (most of them remote) and we specialize in technical reference materials and standards. This position involves a little of everything: circulation, cataloging, reference services.  Relevant coursework may substitute for experience.  Familiarity and comfort with the corporate environment is important. The position will be part-time (approximately 15 hrs./week) and will last approximately 3 months.

If you are interested, please send me a copy of your resume (kati.arzeta at ch2m.com<mailto:kati.arzeta at ch2m.com>).

CH2M HILL is a large, international engineering and project/construction management firm. Find out more about the company at www.ch2m.com<http://www.ch2m.com>.   As mentioned above, this position is part of the Industrial & Advanced Technology<http://www.ch2m.com/corporate/markets/electronics_and_advanced_technology/default.asp> group which specializes in designing high tech manufacturing facilities. Our Portland office is located at 2020 SW 4th Ave (near PSU).