[Libs-Or] ACRL-OR & WA Fall Conference Registration Deadline - OCTOBER 12TH!

Robin Paynter robinpaynter at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 10:45:56 PDT 2010

Registration deadline of OCTOBER 12th is quickly approaching!!

If we knew today what we'll know tomorrow:  Futures thinking for academic
libraries <http://www.olaweb.org/mc/page.do?sitePageId=110690>

October 28-29, 2010

Menucha Retreat and Conference Center <http://www.menucha.org/>, Corbett,
Oregon

As ACRL Oregon celebrates its 35th anniversary, we'll take the opportunity
to look into the future instead of examining the past.  What hopes,
expectations, and fears do we have for academic libraries in general and in
the region going into the future?  What questions can we ask now that will
help us grow into the futures we hope for and avoid the futures we fear?
How can we discuss possible futures in a way that enriches our current
practices?  How do those daily practices create the future?  Gather with
your colleagues in a beautiful setting and take a break from the present to
gaze into our future.

Registration Form:
https://web.memberclicks.com/mc/quickForm/viewForm.do?orgId=ola&formId=85967