[Libs-Or] New periodical titles for Blue Book list

Jey Wann jey.a.wann at state.or.us
Wed Oct 6 15:48:51 PDT 2010

The Oregon State Library compiles "Selected Periodicals Published in Oregon" to the Oregon Blue Book.  We're updating the list for the 2011-2013 edition of the Blue Book, and would like suggestions for new titles to be considered for inclusion.

Do you know of a regularly published Oregon magazine that is not on the current list that you'd like to have considered for inclusion? Foreign language title submissions are welcome!

The current list is at
http://bluebook.state.or.us/cultural/media/media02.htm

Please make your suggestions directly to me by Wednesday, October 13, 2010. Thank you in advance for your efforts.

Jey Wann
Oregon Documents Depository & Acquisitions Coordinator
Oregon State Library
250 Winter St. N.E.
Salem, OR 97301-3950
503-378-5023