[Libs-Or] Books for Offer

Emily Schikora eschikora at marylhurst.edu
Tue Oct 12 14:59:10 PDT 2010

Shoen Library has the following materials available. Preference will be
given to Libraries on the courier system. Please let me know drop site info
if you are interested.
Thank You,
Emily

This first one is valuable and seems important, but we don't need it:

History of Wasco County, Oregon by WM. H. McNeal. No date or publisher
information included. 470 pages, includes pihotographs and index.

The rest are withdrawn items:

The Foundation Directory (2009) v. 1-2 + Supplement

Foundation Grants to Individuals (2009)

Free-Floating Subdivisions: An Alphabetical Index (21st edition, 2009)

Health Care Careers Directory (2009-2010)

Library and Book Trade Almanac (2008)

The Official Catholic Directory (2008) INCLUDES: 3 CD-ROMS

Peterson’s Four-Year Colleges (2009)

Peterson’s How to Get Money For College (2010)

Peterson’s Two-Year Colleges (2010)

The Statesman’s Yearbook (2009)

The World Today Series (44th ed, 2009)

Africa

Canada

Latin America

The Middle East and South Asia

Nordic, Central and Southeastern Europe

Russia and the Commonwealth of Independent States

The USA and the World

Western Europe

--
Emily Schikora