[Libs-Or] Citing from iPhone apps?

Candise Branum cbranum at OCOM.edu
Tue Oct 19 10:48:19 PDT 2010

Using the [iPhone application] modification seems to be the general
consensus - I've emailed the APA Style Experts, so I'll let you all know
if they say anything contrary to that. Thanks for the advice!

Candise Branum

College Librarian

Oregon College of Oriental Medicine

10525 SE Cherry Blossom Drive

Portland, OR 97216

503-253-3443 ext.134

Transforming healthcare by educating highly skilled
and compassionate practitioners, providing exemplary
patient care, and engaging in innovative research
within a community of service and healing.