[Libs-Or] Norman Horrocks Tributes

Diedre Conkling diedre08 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 11:34:25 PDT 2010

It has been suggested that I send out the following notification again.  We
have already collected some really nice comments and hope you will add to
them.

-----------

Our friend and colleague Norman Horrocks passed away on October 14, 2010. We
would like to collect your comments, tributes, pictures or whatever you
would like to celebrate Norman's life into a piece to share with Norman's
family. Please leave your comments at ALA Connect,
http://connect.ala.org/node/115139 or http://horrocks.wikispaces.com/. We
created two places for you to share so that we can collect as many of your
comments as possible.

Patricia Glass Schuman has volunteered to edit our comments for the document
to be presented to Norman's family.  Thank you everyone for helping create
this memorial document. If you have a problem posting you can send materials
directly, preferably in electronic format: Patricia Glass Schuman,
President, Neal-Schuman Publishers, 100 William Street, Suite 2004, New
York, NY 10038, email: pgs at neal-schuman.com.

--

*Diedre Conkling
Lincoln County Library District