[Libs-Or] Dinner with Laura Lippman!

Robin Beerbower rbeerbower at cityofsalem.net
Sat Apr 2 10:51:53 PDT 2011

If you know don't know who Laura Lippman is, then no need to read further.  If you do and want to meet her AND have a free dinner, then keep reading as this is your big chance to meet and get personal with this nationally known author.

The dinner is being held at 6:30 on Tuesday, April 12, in the Pearl District area, and if you live in the Salem/Portland/Vancouver area and wish to attend please email me privately and I'll put you in touch with the organizer.  Please respond as soon as possible as those who attend will be overnighted a galley of her forthcoming blockbuster to read before the event.

I'm sorry to say I won't be there but would love to see someone from the library world attend.

Robin Beerbower
rbeerbower at cityofsalem.net
robinsbooks at gmail.com

503-588-6089