[Libs-Or] OLA - 300 Cups of Tea: Adventures in China, Horner Exchange

wooga at q7.com wooga at q7.com
Tue Apr 5 11:51:30 PDT 2011

Come hear tales of typhoons, temples, and tea!

Amy Lee, Brandon Barnett, and Nancy Hoover will present "300 Cups of Tea:
Adventures in Fujian, China through the Horner Exchange 2010."

We'll share what we experienced and learned on the most recent Horner
Exchange between Oregon and Fujian libraries. If you can't attend, the
presentation will be available soon on our blog:

http://horner2010.wordpress.com/

Sponsored by OLA's International Relations Roundtable (IRRT)

Friday 2:00-3:30pm
Croisan C

Thanks!