[Libs-Or] Fwd: [APACOUN ] Are there any (NLWD) stars in DE, MD, ME, MN, MT, NE, NM, ND, OR, RI, SD, VT, WV, or WY?

Bob Jones Bob.Jones at milton-freewater-or.gov
Wed Apr 6 16:54:19 PDT 2011

OK, this is the first I have ever heard of National Library Workers Day, and even though it's only six days away, I hereby declare the Milton-Freewater Public Library will do SOMETHING to recognize our staff on that day, and will issue a news release to publicize it!

-Bob Jones, MA, MSLS, CAS
Library Director