[Libs-Or] The Oregon Encyclopedia: Finding Fremont in Oregon: 1843 (film)

pdx05508 at pdx.edu pdx05508 at pdx.edu
Thu Aug 4 10:41:58 PDT 2011

Greetings from The Oregon Encyclopedia.

Please see the attached press release from the Oregon Encyclopedia
(The OE), an on-line resource of Oregon history and culture. In
partnership with McMenamins, The OE continues its History Night series
with a look back at the seminal people and events that have shaped our
communities. Special guests and historical images are a part of every
event.

Finding Fremont in Oregon: 1843 (film) TAKE TWO, a film by Loren Irving
Presented by Dr. Bill Lang
Tuesday, August 30, 2011
6:30 p.m.
McMenamins Edgefield, 2126 SW Halsey St., Troutdale, Ore.
Free and open to the public

Due to technical difficulties at our July History Night, we are
bringing the film Finding Fremont in Oregon
back to Edgefield on August 30.

See the attached press release for more details. For more information
please visit: www.oregonencyclopedia.org

Tania Hyatt-Evenson
The Oregon Encyclopedia
Community Relations and Outreach Coordinator
503.725.3990
pdx05508 at pdx.edu