[Libs-Or] What are reference desks called these days?

Su Liudahl opalsu at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 12:59:00 PDT 2011

I'm enjoying this conversation too. We are just a little library, but I'm
trying to train myself (and staff) to use the term "Service Desk" instead of
"Circ. Desk." I think this is a more approachable term, and conveys that
we're about much more than circulation.

I like Colin's "Answer Desk" too.

~Su
--