[Libs-Or] Online Training: Project Compass Workforce Recovery

MaryKay Dahlgreen marykay.dahlgreen at state.or.us
Sun Aug 28 16:23:45 PDT 2011

Library staff are first-responders to increased demands for job-related assistance. Yet during these tough times, increased demands often outstrip our time to build resources and services. These three online Project Compass sessions will provide participants with real-world success stories and a foundation of skills to take the guess-work out of building programs and services in response to patron workforce recovery needs in the 21st Century. We will explore best practices for building programs and services for job seekers and local business development, building partnerships with your local workforce agency, and providing financial literacy and technology training.

The three sessions will be held on Thursdays: September 29th, October 13th and October 20th. Each session will be 1.5 hours, from 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm. You must register to attend these online sessions, information on connecting to the webinars will be sent out to registrants the week before the first session. Participants will also receive a workbook in the mail prior to the first session.

To register please go to: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Y79LQ8Y

If you have questions please contact MaryKay Dahlgreen  marykay.dahlgreen at state.or.us