[Libs-Or] help rename L-net - the short list - RESULTS

HARMON-MYERS Margaret Margaret.HarmonMyers at ci.eugene.or.us
Fri Dec 9 14:58:53 PST 2011

I was sorry to see "Answerland" go, and I agree that it "evokes the collaborative nature of statewide reference - every library is a part of Answerland"
It is both friendlier and an accurate description of what we do.

Margaret

Margaret Harmon Myers
Library Assistant, Reference Services
Eugene Public Library