[Libs-Or] Available Supply Item

Sue Robinson suer at multcolib.org
Fri Feb 4 10:09:27 PST 2011

*The Multnomah County Library used the Azuradisc Scratch Guards for
protecting discs and we are looking for a library that might be able to use
the *

*three (3) cases of scratch guard surplus inventory we have available*

*.*

*
*

We are in the midst of RFID conversion and in the process, we have now
replaced the scratch guard on CDs and DVDs with the new RFID labels.
 Scratch Guards are clear adhesive laminate that acts like a bumper covering
the label side of the disc. Scratch Guards protect the information/foil
layer, which lies just beneath the screen print.

http://www.azuradisc.com/products.cfm?mode=disccare&submode=bulkproducts

Please contact me if your library system can find a good use for these disc
protectors. Of course, this would be at no cost to your libraries. We just
want to put the scratch guards to good use.

If you are interested in all or part of our surplus supply, please let me
know.

Sue Robinson
Senior Procurement Analyst
Multnomah County Library