[Libs-Or] RIG Friday March 25 10am - Online options!

Laura Zeigen zeigenl at ohsu.edu
Thu Feb 24 17:23:54 PST 2011

Thanks to the awesome superpowers of Jane Nichols and her colleagues at Oregon State, we have the option to attend tomorrow’s Alliance Research Interest Group meeting via phone and Adobe Connect. This is VOIP if you have a microphone. This should help in the event people want to participate in this meeting, but don’t want to brave the possible ice. Thank you, Jane!

Laura

Laura Zeigen, MA, MLIS
User Experience Librarian and Assistant Professor
Oregon Health & Science University
3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Road - LIB
Portland, OR 97239
zeigenl at ohsu.edu<mailto:zeigenl at ohsu.edu> / 503-494-0505