[Libs-Or] Take action against greedy publishers! -- Publishercontact info.

Shannon Van Kirk SVanKirk at bluecc.edu
Mon Feb 28 07:30:57 PST 2011

I wrote a polite note to Mr Marwell asking about this policy.  No threat
was stated or implied.

He did not reply.

Shannon Van Kirk, Director

Blue Mountain Community College Library

Pendleton, OR 97801

Voice: (541) 278-5916

FAX: (541) 276-6119

<shannon.vankirk at bluecc.edu>

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  This communication, including any attachment,
contains information that may be confidential or privileged, and is
intended solely for the entity or individual to whom it is addressed. If
you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and
are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of
this message is strictly prohibited. Nothing in this email, including
any attachment, is intended to be a legally binding signature.