[Libs-Or] ACRL Oregon: Spring Election Nominations Now Open
robinpaynter at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 10:17:15 PST 2011
Attention ACRL-Oregon Members!
Get involved with Oregon’s premier organization for academic librarians! The
ACRL-OR Board invites you to run for a position in our upcoming spring
election. The open positions are:
*Vice-President/President Elect (3 year term)*
*2 Members-at-Large (2 year term)*
Position descriptions are available at the following link:
To throw your hat in the ring, send an email with the following information
to Michele DeSilva (mdesilva at cocc.edu).
Please provide a biography that includes the following information (as
· Your name
· Your education--list in chronological order institutions attended,
degrees conferred, and dates awarded.
· Your present position--list your title, the name of the
library and college or university and the dates of employment.
· Previous positions, if desired--list no more than two, the most
· Professional activities, such as memberships and positions held in
national, state and/or regional library organizations (indicate name of
organization, offices held and dates of service).
· Honors, special projects, publications, and/or presentations--list
no more than two recent examples of each of these.
· Candidates for Vice President/President Elect also need to include
a Candidates’ Statement explaining why you would like to be elected, which
should be no more than 200 words
· Vice-President/President Elect candidates must be members of OLA
and ACRL-Oregon and national ACRL
· Member-at-Large candidates must be members of OLA and ACRL-Oregon
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Libs-Or