[Libs-Or] Volunteer Opportunity

Alan Cordle, PCC Library acordle at pcc.edu
Wed Jan 12 09:35:29 PST 2011

Rather than preying on desperate library school students, Providence should
hire a librarian, experienced in starting a library from scratch.  The paid
librarian could then recruit an intern (preferably paid and/or offered
credit) to assist.

Since when is it "professional" for a librarian not to have a public opinion
on the de-professionalization of librarianship?

Also disappointed,
Al

Dear Alan and Donna,