[Libs-Or] Volunteer Opportunity

KendraSchwindt kendraschwindt at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 12 18:12:49 PST 2011

In keeping with our discussion on internships, here's one that landed in my email today that I thought I'd share (paid and unpaid available).  Excuse any cross-postings.   Please contact the person at the end of the announcement for details.

Kendra Schwindt
1st Career: College Information Manager
2nd Career:  still figuring that out and available for loan (contact paulw at wintersassoc.com  for more information about "Executives on Loan")