[Libs-Or] "pbook"

Dale Vidmar Vidmar at sou.edu
Thu Jan 20 13:54:59 PST 2011

I was wondering about the obooks which were delivered through the oral tradition before p or e even happened. Then there are the bc books--before communication when life forms were in mucking around in the primordial soup. Ah, but then I digress . . .

>>> "Gretta Siegel" <siegelg at pdx.edu> 1/20/2011 1:27 PM >>>
so what do you call a 'book" that is written on a scroll?