[Libs-Or] Someone to prepare erate applications

Diedre Conkling diedre08 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 22:43:49 PST 2011

I am interested in finding out more about how well hiring someone to fillout
your erate applications works for you.  It is a time consuming process and
we really don't have anyone with the time to do it anymore.  However, we
don't have a lot of money for hiring someone so I am wondering about how
much it costs (maybe per hour) and it it has worked well for you to hire
someone.

Yeah, I know this may be a silly question but I just am curious.

--

*Diedre Conkling
Lincoln County Library District