[Libs-Or] withdrawn books

m m mmannersclatsopcc at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 28 11:18:36 PST 2011

Hello From Astoria!

The following have either been withdrawn from our collection or are donations that duplicate what we already have in our collection.

Please let me know what Library you're with, the dropsite you use and what titles you're interested in receiving. sorry i can only send to those who use Orbis courier.

Fifth discipline: the art & practice of the learning organization, Senge, 1994, pb.

Freedom: a novel, Franzen, 2010, hc.

Tale of two cities and Great expectations, Dickens, 2010, pb.

Uncle Tom's Cabin, Stowe, 1976, hc (back cover is a bit scarred.)

PDR, 2010, hc.

Drug facts and comparisons, 2010. hc.

World almanac, 2004, hc.

World almanac, 2006, hc.

Statistical yrbk, 2007, hc

Textfield V (journal) fall/winter 2006/07.

Pacific northwest coast: living with the shores of Oregon and Washington, Komar, 1997, pb.

thank you,
mariah

Mariah Manners

Tech. Serv. Spec.