[Libs-Or] OLA Legislative Day is on Monday, February 7, 2011

Diedre Conkling diedre08 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 14:01:55 PST 2011

Now that the Legislators know more about their schedules and when their
committees are meeting you may be finding it more difficult to set up an
appointment with them.  Don't let this worry you.  Just set up an
appointment with their legislative assistant.  This is always a good option
since the assistant really does keep track of legislation for the
legislator.

See you in a week.