[Libs-Or] Request to help doctoral candidate with study to investigate library services, information access, and accessibility for patrons and students in public librarie

Hope Leman hleman at samhealth.org
Fri Jul 8 10:31:30 PDT 2011

Hi, all. In several of the discussion lists of the ALA yesterday  I came across a request for help with a survey about library services, information access, and accessibility for patrons and students in public libraries. I am passing it along as the study is a worthwhile one and we all need to help library school students (right?).

Furthermore, the survey is a thought-provoking one that renders clear the need for greater attention to a wide range of  accessibility  issues.

Here is the link:

https://usccmcis.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_7TI60Vavg09qHB2

The student is Ms. Clayton A. Copeland and she writes, "Should you have any questions or desire further information, please call me at (803)-351-8095 or email me at studylibraryaccess at gmail.com.You may also contact Dr. S. K. Hastings, faculty advisor to this study at (803)-777-3858 or via email at SHASTING at mailbox.sc.edu."

Thank you all for your help.

Hope Leman, MLIS
Research Information Technologist
Center for Health Research and Quality