[Libs-Or] join the L-net advisory board!

Caleb Tucker-Raymond calebt at multcolib.org
Tue Jul 12 16:46:53 PDT 2011

Hello,

The L-net Advisory Board is seeking new members for a 2 year term, starting
in October 2011.

L-net is Oregon's statewide reference service, allowing everyone who lives,
works and goes to school in Oregon the chance to connect with a librarian by
live chat, e-mail or, coming soon, text messaging. L-net also and encourages
every library to provide virtual reference services to their community.

The role of the L-net Advisory Board is to set the mission, goals,
and direction of L-net, our statewide digital reference service. If you
think we are doing something right, or if you think we are doing something
wrong, we want to hear from you. The Board strives for broad representation
geographically and by type and size of library. Advisors can come from any
Oregon library or related organization and have included library directors,
volunteers and every role in a library in between.