[Libs-Or] New Main Library in Vancouver Opens Sunday

Jim Scheppke jim.b.scheppke at state.or.us
Fri Jul 15 15:08:15 PDT 2011

Dear Colleagues:
Here is Bruce Ziegman, Director of the Fort Vancouver Regional Library, giving a preview of their wonderful new library that opens this Sunday. There are many state of the art features that Oregon librarians will be interested in, most notably an Early Learning Center that I hope gets emulated in Oregon in the future.

I will be visiting the new library with a delegation of library directors from Fujian on August 10th. I can’t wait to see it.

Check out the video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hH17bs_mYsA&feature=share

Congratulations to Bruce and his staff on a job well done.

Jim Scheppke, State Librarian
Oregon State Library
250 Winter St. NE
Salem, OR 97301
503-378-4367
(fax) 503-585-8059
jim.b.scheppke at state.or.us

[cid:3393587288_474924]Go Green, Keep it on screen - think before you print.