[Libs-Or] FW: REMINDER - IMLS Wants Your Ideas

Jim Scheppke jim.b.scheppke at state.or.us
Wed Jul 27 11:00:42 PDT 2011

Dear Oregon Library Workers:
I hope a lot of you will participate in this exercise to inform the next strategic plan of IMLS. You need to register (see upper right) to participate. As you’ll see if you go there, your State Librarian has already been an active participant. :-)

You can too. It’s fun.

I’m promoting three ideas: Libraries as essential to literacy; helping all libraries transition to our digital, downloadable, future; the state-based LSTA program that enables us to respond to the unique needs of each state.

Just do it!

Jim Scheppke, State Librarian
Oregon State Library
250 Winter St. NE
Salem, OR 97301
503-378-4367
(fax) 503-585-8059
jim.b.scheppke at state.or.us

[cid:3394609221_88233]Go Green, Keep it on screen - think before you print.