[Libs-Or] VHS tapes - any library interested?

Juettemeyer, Tricia tjuettemeyer at aii.edu
Wed Jul 27 16:06:19 PDT 2011

We are in the process of withdrawing a large number of VHS tapes from our collection, and before I recycle them, I wanted to check to see if any library would be interested in having them. They are primarily art and design related materials. Please shoot me an email if you think your library might be interested in having them donated. I am also interested in receiving emails from libraries who have withdrawn large amounts of VHS tapes to learn how they discarded / recycled them.

All best,

Tricia

Tricia Juettemeyer
Library Director
Art Institute of Portland
write: tjuettemeyer at aii.edu
call: 503-382-4829

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this message.  If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original message.  Neither the sender nor the company for which he or she works accepts any liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.