[Libs-Or] Downtown Librarians Luncheon 6/7

Loftis, Elsa ELoftis at cci.edu
Fri Jun 3 08:02:37 PDT 2011

Hello Downtown Librarians,

I'm pleased to announce our next group meeting will be hosted by Lenora Oftendahl at the Streamnet Library. We'll meet on Wednesday, June 8, at noon. To get to Streamnet, go to 729 NE Oregon St, Ste 190.  corner of Oregon St & 7th St.
It is highly recommended that you take the MAX to the NE 7th stop. The roads are under heavy construction due to the streetcar, and while parking is available, it isn't free.
Thank you to Lenora and Streamnet for having us, and I look forward to seeing you next week!
Please let me know if you plan to attend, so that we can give our hosts an idea of how many to expect.

Thanks again,
Elsa

eloftis at cci.edu<mailto:eloftis at cci.edu>

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it contains information from Corinthian Colleges, Inc. that is confidential. Employees are reminded of their obligations regarding confidentiality and trade secrets as stated in the Employee Handbook and CCi policies. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. We respectfully demand that you notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail in error and permanently delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited, will cause damage to CCi and may result in legal liability.