[Libs-Or] Problems for Corvallis-Benton County Library With youth at entrance--coming soon to a library near you?

Hope Leman hleman at samhealth.org
Wed Jun 8 18:54:56 PDT 2011

What an incredible gracious note Diedre Conkling has written below.

And I think the info from Rebecca Cohen of the Newport Public Library about how smoking policies helped address entrance problems were exactly the kind of thing Diedre means about useful discussion.

And given Diedre's graciousness and Su Liudahl's of the Creswell Library gentle admonitions to be civil I promise to try to be more tactful and less barbed. You are all great etiquette coaches.

Hope Leman