[Libs-Or] Join us at ALA Annual for: ALCTS 101: What is ALCTS, and how can I be involved?

Erica Findley erica.findley at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 12:06:59 PDT 2011

ALCTS 101: What is ALCTS, and how can I be involved?

Friday, June 24, 2011, from 7:45pm to 9:00 pm in Room 245 of the
Convention Center.

Join us for an invigorating evening of ALCTS fun! Participate in the
speed-networking portion of the evening and learn about what ALCTS is
and does. Meet and network with new and veteran ALCTS colleagues and
friends. New members, prospective members, or reinvigorated members
will all enjoy this event!

Professional technical services librarians will also be available to
provide feedback on your resume and job search questions. Be sure to
bring your resume if you'd like some feedback.

ALCTS 101 participants will also be eligible from prizes including
free ALCTS membership renewals (limited to members of 5 years or
less), free ALCTS webinars, and Starbucks cards for the student
chapter with the most attendees!

Hope to see you there!

This event is sponsored by the ALCTS Membership Committee, Leadership
Committee, and the ALCTS New Members Interest Group.

--
Erica Findley, MLS
www.ericafindley.com